FIND YOUR RING SIZE
METHOD 1 - USE A RING YOU ARE WEARING
Position ring over the circles shown below to determine your size. The diameter should correspond exactly with the inner diameter of your ring. Please print RING SIZING GUIDE for accurate circle sizes and size conversion.
METHOD 2 - MEASURE FINGER WITH A RULER
- Get a non-stretchy string or paper about 6" (15cm) long and 4" (10cm)wide.
- Wrap the paper around the base of your finger. Make sure it's not too tight.
- Mark the point there the string or paper overlaps and forms a circle.
- Compare the length of the string/paper to the chart to find your ring size. Please print RING SIZING GUIDE for accurate length and size conversion.
When measuring your finger, make sure your finger is at normal body temperature. Fingers can shrink or expand when cold or hot. If your knuckle is much larger than your finger's base, take 2 separate measurements and choose a size in between.
FIND HER RING SIZE
If you are buying the ring as a surprise, here are some tips to help your partner's ring size secretly.
- One tried-and-true method is asking a parent or close friend if they know the finger size.
- Borrow one of your partner's rings and use the Ring Sizing Guide above to determine its size. The ring should be from the correct finger on the correct hand.
- Knowing the most common ring size can help you make your choice. The average ring size for women is 6 to 6.5, and the average ring size for men is 9 to 10. When no other information is available to you, selecting one of these standard ring sizes is your best choice.
- Our dominant hands are generally slightly larger – make sure you measure for the left hand!
- Rings with wider bands will fit a bit tighter. If you plan to measure one of her rings, try to measure one with a similar width as the ring you want to purchase
- In any case you are not happy with the ring, we have a 30 day return policy.